How can things really be that bad when you're in Australia? April 29th - May 5th

Soooooo girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me. From pretty dang outta the blue too. I guess long distance was dragging on her more than me. I mean, I did have a lot of distractions and she was in Portland, the gloomiest town in the world. But still, pretty shitty excuse on her part. I was in the dumps for about a week. I mean, it is only human to get depressed on these matters, but you can't let it defeat you and you have to get it out of your system then move on. that's what I did, and then I shook it off. my time here is finite and i'm not going to let a break up take away from enjoying the present. And like I said, I have a lot of distractions here and plenty of good people to kick it with. I think i'm also getting the hang of painting a bit which is cool. maybe it is the old 90's mtv unplugged I've been listening too. pearl jam is just too good. Well that's it for this week, next i'll fill you all in on the school life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo trip to Byron May 20th - 26th

Friends and adventures thus far! April 17th - 28th

Solo trip to the Great Barrier Reef before heading back to the U.S. June 22 - June 27th