Wrapping up school and other stories May 27th - June 10th

The semester is coming to an end and some people are ready for school to be over and to be getting home. Buuuut not me! I feel like I would not be upset at all if I had to spend another semester in Australia haha. In this post I just want to highlight some other adventures I went on that I did not get the chance to highlight. There was a survivor party one night at this students house. About 20+ people were there and it was all themed like the tv show survivor. I wore ripped jean shorts with a torn up shirt from bali and a bandana. to fulfill the ensemble I spoke in a very obnoxious pirate accent all night. we had tiki torches and competed in games like untie the human knot, build the human pyramid, several drinking games, and hula hooping comps. My friend Kimmy, a rad hippy chick, killed it on the hula hoops. There was a moment there where everyone kinda just stopped what they were doing and watched. besides almost breaking my neck trying to do a back flip on a trampoline, it was a solid party! Another memorable adventure was going out to Lennox head. Went there once for Orion's birthday and got some great food at this place called fishy fishy. the waves were cracking out there and we were getting pretty beat up. just a skip away from the ocean was this lake called tea tree lake. Tea leaves near by fall into the lake and turned the water a deep deep red. it was like you were swimming in really cold black tea haha. you couldn't even see your hands six inches under the water it was so dark. Orion ended up loosing his sunnys in the water too. Another mentionable time was the nights at the club. As I've said before I hate clubs, but i'm not going to be a buzz kill and keep the group from going. Only went to the one in Lismore twice and it wasn't actually too bad of a time. It was mostly people from Orion college and we all just got weird and danced around! I can't really take myself serious in those situations. We definitely all had a lot of fun there. playing tag and roller blading were also some of the crazy childlike stuff that went on at Orion college and Lismore. Definitely missing the friends I've made down there. i'd list them all but it'd take awhile. Well next week is finals and then I get to see my Mom, Dad, and Little Sister who are visiting from the States!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo trip to Byron May 20th - 26th

Friends and adventures thus far! April 17th - 28th

Solo trip to the Great Barrier Reef before heading back to the U.S. June 22 - June 27th